Gwendelyn Geidel’s primary practice area is the representation of wireless communications carriers and related industries with regard to the environmental issues encountered at various sites.
Born in Lowville, New York.
- University of South Carolina School of Law (1989)
- University of South Carolina Doctor of Philosophy (1982)
- University of South Carolina Master of Science specializing in Geology (1976)
- University of South Carolina Bachelor of Science in Geology cum laude, (1974)
- South Carolina
- Member, US Environmental Protection Agency, Science Advisory Board Panel for Mountaintop Mining and Aquatic Ecosystems, 2010-2011
- Member, American Society for Mining and Reclamation
- Co-Chair, Water Management Technical Division, 2011-
- Memorial Scholarship Committee, 2008-present
- Author, Over 45 peer reviewed articles and book chapters
- “Innovative Approaches to Mining Site Remediation and Reuse Workshop,” Sponsored by the EPA and ICCL, October 6. 2011