Pennington Law Firm, LLC’s senior staff members have extensive experience in the commercial real estate and wireless communications industries.
To learn more, click on a topic below.
Our attorneys possess a variety of experience working in both academia and government agencies and can assist your business with:
- Developing proactive strategies for performing due diligence to address potential environmental issues
- Identifying and assessing existing environmental conditions that may subject you to liability
- Understanding the technical issues and regulatory obligations needed to address site conditions
- Avoiding or minimizing environmental liability during the planning and development of wireless infrastructure
- Establishing potential defenses in the event a condition is discovered after your project is complete
As we provide practical, thorough legal counsel to all of our clients, we make it our mission to learn not only about the client themselves, but also their business and industry as a whole. Our attorneys strive to be as educated as possible about each customer to ensure excellent service and satisfied clients.
Our practical advice extends to all industries and is applicable to a business at any stage in development.
Our general corporate issues law services include, but are not limited to:
- Contracts (including negotiations)
- Corporate Authority
- Land Purchasing and Ownership Matters
- Mergers, Acquisitions & Joint Ventures
- Shareholder and Corporate Governance
- Statutory Regulations
Pennington Law Firm, LLC’s commercial real estate services include negotiating leases for retail, office and industrial properties, as well as assisting clients with structured transactions including recreational properties, commercial and residential buildings and manufacturing facilities.
We thoroughly comprehend the factors involved in office leases, and we learn the needs and interests of each participant and the demands made upon each. We understand that each transaction is unique. As a result, our attorneys focus on learning not only the needs of our clients, but also the needs of other participants, and we develop innovative solutions to any challenges our clients face during the lease negotiation process.
Our primary role is to assist our clients with the efficient and timely build-out of wireless communications infrastructure. We currently assist with wireless infrastructure deployment throughout the United States. Our services to wireless communication companies include:
- Mergers and Acquisitions of Wireless Companies and Assets
- Disposition of Wireless Companies and Assets
- Negotiation of National and Regional Master Lease Agreements
- Drafting and Negotiating Pro Forma Agreements for All Applications
- Development of Regional or National Leasing Policies, Processes and Procedures
- Project Management of Large and Small Wireless Projects
- Amendments of Existing Agreements for Deployment of New Technology
- Review for Compliance with Master Agreements
- Negotiation of Agreements for:
- Ground Space
- Water Tanks
- Communications Towers
- Buildings and Rooftops
- In-Building Systems
- Distributed Antenna Systems, Indoor and Outdoor
- Large Venues/Stadiums/Convention Centers
- Pole Attachments
- Retail Stores
- Training of Wireless Communications Real Estate Client Teams
- Drafting Wireless Communications Legislation at Local and State Levels
- Research and Preparations of Zoning/Permitting Analysis for Wireless Deployment
- Zoning/Permitting Hearings for Wireless Communications Facilities
- Liaison with Wireless Communications Consultants to Local Governments
- Environmental Review and Counsel
Our attorneys have extensive experience in:
- Drafting Amendments to Zoning Ordinances
- Subdivision Ordinances
- Land Use Regulations
- Zoning Hearings
- Zoning Appeals
- Zoning Applications
We also assist private landowners in acquisition and development of land and permits.